- Unless otherwise stated, all of our items are made to order. Your order will be ready to ship approximately 3-4 weeks after your payment has been received.
- One of a Kind and Ready to Ship items are shipped within 3-5 days of receipt of payment.
- Regarding our white gold: We do not rhodium plate our white gold. Any white gold will have the natural look of raw white gold (a warm grey color).
- Regarding our rose gold: We do not use rose gold solder to fabricate our jewelry. Rose gold solder contains cadmium and is toxic to use. Any rose gold components soldered together will have yellow gold solder.
- Shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- A tracking number will be sent to you once the order has been shipped.
- We ship via USPS.
- All items will be insured, and a signature will be required at delivery within the US.
- If an item is being shipped internationally it will ship Registered Mail and will be insured and will require a signature at delivery.
!!!! International Buyers !!! Please be aware of your country's Customs fees. All import duties and taxes are the buyer's responsibility. It is *not* part of the cost of shipping. (UK buyers- these fees and taxes seem to be strictly enforced for you!)
- Your order will be shipped in a discreet padded envelope.
- Jewelry is packaged in a Mary John jewelry box.
-If you are unsatisfied with your piece, you may return it within 30 days if it is in the same condition in which it was originally shipped from www.maryjohnvenre.com .
-If returning or requesting a resizing service, please ship it back in the original packing materials.
I always resize purchases from www.maryjohnventre.com for free*.
-Please send to the return address on the package and include a note with your size request and the information of the original purchaser.
-Please ship it back in the original packing materials.
-If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
*Regarding exchanges and re-sizes: it will generally take the same production time as a new ring, approximately 3-4 weeks.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.